The Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System offers a modern and efficient solution to obtaining clean drinking water at home. Employing multi-stage filtration and reverse osmosis technology, this innovative system effectively filters out harmful contaminants such as lead, chlorine, and volatile organic compounds. The result is safer, higher-quality drinking water without the common worries associated with tap water.
A key feature of the Circle system is its four-stage filtration process. Utilizing four separate advanced water filters, it dramatically reduces industrial and harmful chemicals, ensuring that the water you consume is clean and safe. The patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank maximize water efficiency, setting the Circle apart from traditional reverse osmosis systems.
Designed for easy installation and maintenance, the Brondell Circle fits conveniently under a kitchen sink, saving space without sacrificing performance. Its sleek designer faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator adds a touch of style to any kitchen setup. Experience the benefits of high-quality, clean drinking water with the eco-friendly and cost-effective Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System.
Key Features of Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System
Patented Water-Saving Technology
The Brondell Circle RO system employs a patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank to deliver maximum water efficiency. This innovative technology helps to conserve water and significantly extends the life of the RO membrane filter by enabling automatic filter flushing.
Superior 4-Stage Filtration
The Circle water filtration system is equipped with a robust 4-stage filtration process:
- Sediment filter: Removes particulate matter, such as dirt and rust
- Pre-carbon filter: Reduces odors, tastes, and chemicals, such as chlorine
- RO membrane: Removes heavy metals, industrial chemicals, and total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Post-carbon block filter: Enhances taste and further reduces residual impurities
As a result, the system effectively eliminates a wide range of contaminants, including lead, chlorine, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), enabling you to enjoy clean and high-quality water.
Space-Efficient and Compact Design
The Brondell Circle RO system flaunts a sleek, space-saving design that fits effortlessly in the space beneath a kitchen sink. Its compact size leaves plenty of room for under-sink storage, rendering the system a practical choice for modern homes with limited space.
LED Filter Change Indicator
To simplify maintenance, the system is accompanied by a designer chrome faucet with an integrated LED filter change indicator. This LED indicator provides a convenient, color-coded reminder to replace the filters, ensuring optimum system performance and water quality.
Main Components and Filtration Stages
In this section, we’ll explore the four main components and filtration stages in the Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filtration System: the Sediment Filter, Pre-Carbon Filter, RO Membrane Filter, and Post-Carbon Filter.
The first stage of the Circle RO system involves the Sediment Filter. This filter acts as a pre-filter by reducing the amount of rust, sand, and other particulate matter present in the water. It protects the life of the other filters, ensuring that subsequent filtration stages can operate more effectively.
In the second stage, the Pre-Carbon Plus Filter comes into play. This filter targets a variety of contaminants in the water, such as:
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Unpleasant odors and tastes
By removing these unwanted substances, the water’s overall quality is improved before it reaches the RO Membrane Filter.
RO Membrane Filter
The centerpiece of the Circle RO system is the RO Membrane Filter. This semi-permeable membrane separates H2O molecules from various contaminants present in tap water. The RO Membrane Filter is responsible for the significant reduction of pollutants, including:
- Heavy metals
- Industrial chemicals
Essentially, this stage is crucial for producing clean, high-quality drinking water.
Finally, the fourth stage involves the Post-Carbon Block Filter. After water has passed through the RO Membrane, this filter polishes the water by removing any remaining impurities and enhancing its taste. The Post-Carbon Filter ensures that the water you drink is not only safe from harmful contaminants but also refreshing and enjoyable to consume.
In summary, the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System incorporates four essential stages to provide clean and great-tasting drinking water: the Sediment Filter, Pre-Carbon Filter, RO Membrane Filter, and Post-Carbon Filter. By effectively targeting and reducing multiple types of contaminants, this system ensures that you can enjoy high-quality water without worry.
Water Quality and Certification
The Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filtration System is a reliable and efficient way to ensure clean and safe drinking water in your home. One of the key aspects of this system is its certification by the Water Quality Association (WQA), which guarantees its performance and adherence to strict standards.
The Circle Reverse Osmosis system adheres to the NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 58, and 372. Here’s a brief overview of each standard:
- NSF/ANSI 42: This standard covers the reduction of aesthetic impurities like chlorine taste and odor, as well as particulate reduction.
- NSF/ANSI 53: This standard addresses the reduction of specific contaminants like lead, asbestos, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that pose health risks.
- NSF/ANSI 58: This standard is specifically for reverse osmosis systems and addresses the reduction of contaminants such as arsenic, fluoride, nitrate, and total dissolved solids (TDS).
- NSF/ANSI 372: This standard ensures the system is lead-free and safe for drinking water applications.
In addition to its certifications, the Brondell Circle RO system features a 4-stage water filtration process that removes industrial chemicals, heavy metals, and reduces the number of total dissolved solids in your water supply. This results in clean and crisp-tasting water that is free from harmful contaminants.
To maintain the high-quality water output, it’s essential to keep up with filter replacements as recommended by the manufacturer. Staying up-to-date with filter maintenance guarantees consistent performance and adherence to the stringent WQA and NSF/ANSI standards.
In summary, the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System provides certified water quality that you can trust. Adhering to the NSF/ANSI standards and backed by WQA certification, this system delivers clean, safe, and great-tasting drinking water.
Installation and Maintenance
The Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System is designed for simple DIY installation. To get started, you will need a Phillips screwdriver and plumbing tools. Follow the steps below:
- Locate the space under the sink for the filtration system.
- Mount the system to the cabinet wall.
- Install the faucet on the kitchen sink in place of a standard kitchen sink faucet.
- Connect the tubing and fittings according to the provided instructions.
Remember that the system includes a flexible reservoir and smart valve, which contribute to its small footprint and maximize water efficiency. Although installation is straightforward, if you encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to contact the support team for assistance.
Regular maintenance of the Brondell Circle RO System is crucial for optimal performance. Filter replacement is a key aspect of maintenance. The steps for replacing the filters are:
- Turn off the water supply to the system.
- Remove the old filter cartridges by twisting them counterclockwise and pulling them out.
- Insert the new filter cartridges by aligning their notches with the system and twisting them clockwise.
- Turn the water supply back on and let the system flush for a few minutes before using the filtered water.
Keep in mind that the frequency of filter replacement depends on the specific filter type:
- Pre-filters (sediment and carbon filters): Replace every 6 months
- RO Membrane: Replace every 24 months
- Post-filter (carbon block filter): Replace every 12 months
By following these guidelines for installation and maintenance, you can ensure that your Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System provides high-quality and efficient water filtration for your home.
Performance and Efficiency
The Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is known for its performance and efficiency in providing clean and pure water. It boasts a four-stage filtration process that effectively removes various contaminants, such as industrial chemicals, heavy metals, and total dissolved solids (TDS) present in the water supply. This system makes use of a sediment filter, pre-carbon plus filter, RO membrane, and post-carbon block filter to ensure the highest level of water purification.
One of the important aspects to consider when evaluating a water filtration system is its efficiency. The Brondell Circle excels in this area, as it requires only around 2.1 gallons of water to produce 1 gallon of clean, pure water. This is a significant improvement compared to traditional RO systems, which usually have a higher water wastage rate. The Circle’s patented technology eliminates back pressure, making it up to 10 times more efficient than other systems in the market.
Another salient feature of the Brondell Circle is its flow rate. The system is equipped with a 6L tank that refills in under an hour, providing 10 times more water flow compared to traditional RO systems. This ensures that you have a continuous supply of clean water whenever you need it.
A performance data sheet is essential to understand the capabilities of a water filtration system. Unfortunately, no specific data sheet was provided in the search results. However, the Brondell Circle does effectively reduce unwanted contaminants like lead, chlorine, volatile organic compounds, and more, making it a reliable choice for producing clean and safe drinking water.
In summary, the Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System provides a commendable performance with:
- A four-stage filtration process for highly effective contaminant removal
- High efficiency with lower water wastage
- Fast flow rate with a tank that refills in under an hour
With these features, the Circle offers an excellent solution for those seeking a high-quality, efficient, and reliable water filtration system.
Water Pressure and Wastewater
The Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Filtration System ensures efficient water usage and minimal wastewater production. One of the key features of this system is its patented water-saving technology, which is up to 10 times more efficient than traditional RO systems in terms of water wastage.
The water pressure plays a significant role in the overall efficiency of the filtration process. A higher water pressure allows for better water flow through the filters, which in turn, results in a more effective filtration process. The Brondell Circle RO system operates optimally at water pressures ranging from 40 to 100 psi.
Regarding wastewater, the Brondell Circle RO system boasts a superior wastewater reduction compared to traditional RO filters. Traditional systems typically produce more wastewater to filter out contaminants effectively, which can be quite wasteful. The Circle RO system, however, utilizes its patented technology to produce only a fraction of the wastewater:
- Brondell Circle RO System: Up to 10 times less wastewater
- Traditional RO Systems: Higher wastewater generation
This wastewater reduction not only makes the Brondell Circle RO system more environmentally friendly, but it also contributes to the cost savings for users, as less water is wasted during the filtration process.
The Water Quality Association (WQA) has certified the Brondell Circle RO system, which guarantees its effectiveness in delivering high-quality water filtration. It’s essential to maintain the system’s components and replace filters as required to ensure optimal performance and minimize wastewater production.
To sum up, the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System stands out in the industry, thanks to its efficient water usage, remarkable wastewater reduction, and superior filtration process. By choosing this system, users can enjoy both cost savings and environmental benefits while ensuring clean and safe water consumption.
Contaminant Removal Capabilities
The Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System utilizes advanced reverse osmosis technology to ensure clean and safe drinking water. The multi-stage filtration process effectively removes various contaminants, providing a higher quality of water for you and your family.
The Circle system targets contaminants such as:
Reverse Osmosis Process
Reverse osmosis (RO) is a powerful water filtration method that pushes water through a semi-permeable membrane, effectively separating H2O molecules from impurities found in tap water. This technology enables the Circle RO system to significantly reduce pollutants, including heavy metals, fluoride, arsenic, and industrial chemicals.
Filters and Efficiencies
The Circle RO Water Filtration System employs multiple filter stages to optimize contaminant removal:
- Sediment Filter: It removes larger particles such as sand, rust, and sediment.
- Pre-Carbon Plus Filter: This stage eliminates chlorine, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) present in the water.
- RO Membrane: The core of the system, the RO membrane primarily focuses on removing lead, fluoride, arsenic, cysts, and other contaminants.
- Post Carbon Block Filter: This final stage polishes the water by reducing any remaining impurities and improving taste and odor.
Certifications and Quality Assurance
Brondell has extensively tested and certified the Circle system for contaminant removal. This ensures that the system performs at high rates in eliminating fluoride, chlorine, arsenic, lead, chromium, chloramines, VOCs, and cysts. You can trust that the water provided by the Circle RO system is ultra-purified and safe for consumption.
By utilizing reverse osmosis technology and a multi-stage filtration process, the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System is able to effectively remove various contaminants to deliver clean and high-quality drinking water.
Pros and Cons of the Brondell Circle RO System
- Efficiency: This system is one of the most efficient RO units, reducing water waste while refilling the tank at twice the rate of most under sink systems. This helps reduce water bills and produces clean filtered water more quickly.
- Reduced Wastewater: Compared to budget RO systems, the Circle generates less wastewater without sacrificing drinking water quality.
- Sleek Design: The Brondell Circle RO System features a sleek, high-capacity design that fits well under most sinks.
- Filtration Stages: The system includes multiple filtration stages, such as a sediment filter for particulate materials, a pre-carbon plus filter for chlorine, soluble contaminants, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Price: The initial cost of the system ($260) can be pricey for some consumers, and there may be additional long-term costs associated with filter replacements and maintenance.
- Tank Refill Time: Once the 6-liter filtered water tank is emptied, it takes about 40 minutes for the system to refill it.
In summary, the Brondell Circle RO System has many noteworthy advantages, including efficiency and water-saving capabilities. However, potential buyers should also consider the price and tank refill time before making a decision.
Designer Faucet and Accessories
The Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System comes with a designer chrome faucet that not only adds a sleek and modern look to your kitchen but also has an integrated LED filter change indicator. This indicator eases the task of filter maintenance, ensuring optimal performance and long-lasting use.
The faucet is designed for convenience and style, offering a perfect blend of functionality and appearance to match most kitchen decors. In addition to the chrome faucet, Brondell offers the Sequoia Classic Water Filter Faucet, available in three distinct finishes and with optional filter-change indicators, providing you with more options to suit your preferences.
The system is space-saving and has a compact design that leaves plenty of room for under-sink storage. One of its innovative features is the patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank, which work together to deliver maximum water efficiency. This patented technology ensures that your Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System is up to 10 times more efficient than traditional reverse osmosis filters.
Some key features and accessories of the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System include:
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator
- Optional Sequoia Classic Water Filter Faucet with multiple finishes and filter-change indicators
- Space-saving compact design for easy under-sink storage
- Patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank for maximum water efficiency
- Automatic filter flushing to extend the life of the RO membrane filter
With these stylish and functional accessories, your tap water will be transformed into clean, filtered water that is free from contaminants and impurities. Enjoy peace of mind with the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System, an eco-friendly and reliable solution for your drinking water needs.
Dimensions and Warranty
The Brondell Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System features a compact design, making it easy to install in your kitchen. Its dimensions are as follows:
- Height: 16.5 inches
- Width: 9.25 inches
- Depth: 13.8 inches
This space-saving design ensures that the system fits comfortably under most kitchen sinks without taking up too much space.
The Circle RO system is equipped with a 6-liter filtered water tank. Once you empty this tank, it takes approximately 40 minutes for it to refill. This capacity ensures that you have a continuous supply of purified water at your disposal.
Regarding warranties, Brondell offers a One Year Limited Warranty on the Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. This warranty covers 100% of all parts and labor for the entire product for the first year from the original date of purchase.
Aside from the limited warranty, Brondell also offers an optional upgrade to a Circle Three-Year Warranty or a Circle Two-Year Warranty. The price for the Three-Year Warranty Upgrade is $89.99, while the Two-Year Warranty Upgrade is available at a slightly lower price of $79.99. Choosing either of these extended warranties provides additional coverage and peace of mind for your investment in the Circle RO system.
In summary, the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System has the following key features:
- Compact dimensions to fit under most kitchen sinks
- 6-liter filtered water tank capacity with a refill time of 40 minutes
- One Year Limited Warranty with optional extended warranties available
These features help to make the Brondell Circle RO Water Filtration System a reliable and efficient choice for homeowners seeking a compact filtration solution.