Do you want to avoid constantly buying bottled water or dealing with your tap water’s unpleasant taste and odor? Look no further than the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher. This innovative pitcher uses advanced filtration technology to remove up to 99.99% of harmful contaminants from your water, including lead, chlorine, and fluoride.
The Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher provides better tasting and smelling water and is easy to use & maintain, with easy-to-replace filters that last up to 100 gallons. Plus, it’s eco-friendly and cost-effective compared to constantly buying bottled water.
In this article, I’m going to dive deep and provide an in-depth review of the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher, its performance, speed, maintenance, installation, cost, and more.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: How Reliable Is It?
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Introduction
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher is perfect for the US audience who care about the quality & taste of their water. It effectively eliminates more impurities from tap water and thoroughly sanitizes well water. As a result, it is the most recommended option for water filtration in today’s US market.
Before purchasing a Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher, you must consider speed, performance, price, ease of use, installation, maintenance, warranty, and customer reviews.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Overview
The Clearly Filtered pitcher adopts a gravity filtration mechanism that effectively captures various pollutants frequently found in drinking water, such as lead, fluoride, and chlorine. This filter can effectively purify the water sources, resulting in improved taste and health benefits for drinking water.
The Clearly Filtered water pitcher has carbon filters that utilize the Affinity Filtration technology of the manufacturer. This filtration system combines two technologies to eliminate over 360 impurities from water.
Here are the features of Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher:
- The upper part of the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher contains 0.5 gallons of water. Once filled, the water flows down to the lower reservoir through the filter, making it suitable for consumption.
- Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher comes with a 100-gallon filter that lasts 4 months before replacement.
- Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher has a smart and appealing design and is convenient to pour and carry. It can fit comfortably inside a refrigerator door as well.
- Clearly Filtered Water Pitchers reduce 365 and more contaminants from the water. It has ten cups holding capacity.
- Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher is certified by NSF 42, 53, 244, 401, and 473.
- This filtered water pitcher comes with a lifetime warranty. If your filter breaks, you get a new one without cost.
- Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher comes with an easy-grip handle that makes the pitcher portable.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Performance
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher includes three filtration stages. This product has advanced filtration technology that is capable of reducing a greater amount of impurities compared to other brands. As a result, it is highly effective and almost as good as reverse osmosis.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher reduces fluoride and maintains the presence of beneficial minerals in the water. They adopt activated carbon technology.
Activated carbon filtration technology operates by adsorbing impurities in the filter’s pores. Clearly Filtered Water Pitchers have a distinctive design that directs water through the media in a convoluted path that traps more pollutants.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher also includes a woven mesh screen and composite shell in the filtration process. The woven mesh screen protects the activated carbon media from clogging, while the composite shell enables better contact between water and the media.
The Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher eliminates 360 harmful substances, including bacteria, that result in clean, healthy, and great-tasting water. It has some unique elements that can’t be found on other water pitchers.
The Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher has an excellent filter lifespan, which lasts around four months. You can replace filters after 100 gallons of tap water filtration. If you have a large family, you must replace filters more frequently.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Speed
Clearly Filtered Water Pitchers takes not more than 20 minutes to provide you with clean water, unlike other popular water pitchers in the US market.
The water dam located in the upper section of the reservoir enables you to dispense water through the spout without disturbing any unprocessed water in the reservoir.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Size
Water filter pitchers fit into a fridge, provided that the fridge has adequate space. If you want to avoid any inconvenience, ensure that the pitcher’s size is compatible with the available space in your fridge.
The Clearly Filtered Water pitcher fits easily on the door shelf of most larger refrigerators. However, if you have a smaller model, you may need to place it on a shelf.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Inclusion
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher includes a filter element, pitcher and lid, flushing disk, and instructions.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Design And Ease of Use
The Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher has a capacity of two quarts and comprises plastic components such as the handle and lid, which are made of Medical Grade Tritan Plastic. This type of BPA-free plastic provides better safety and durability than other brands.
The water dam feature of this pitcher separates the unfiltered water from the filtered water in the reservoir while pouring. This means you don’t have to wait for the filtration process to finish before using the water.
The Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher is easy to install and takes less than five minutes. It involves no complex process.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Installation And Maintenance
If you want to install the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher, follow these steps:
- Take it out of the box and remove any packaging. Then, grab the provided filter and take out the flushing disk. Remove the protective sticker from the filter to avoid contamination before use.
- To filter your tap water, fill up the pitcher with water and put the filter in it. You can keep your filter under the water by placing it on top, such as the reservoir.
- After 10-15 minutes, take off the filter and fix the disk back in its place securely. Hold the adapter against your faucet and turn on the water to medium. Allow the water to flush through the filter for a maximum of five minutes.
- To install the filter, take out the flushing disk. Secure it below the lid. Next, place the reservoir on the pitcher & add water. The filter will start working right away, and you will see the water dripping into the lower reservoir.
Keep the pitcher away from direct sunlight and heat sources to avoid damage. Additionally, follow the standard cleaning procedure to prevent the growth of algae.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Price And Value For Money
The cost of a Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher is $ 90.00. You can also subscribe to receive a delivery every 4 months, save 10%, and pay only $ 81.00. It is a good value for money.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher comes with a lifetime warranty. In addition, if you don’t like the pitcher after purchase, you can return it and get a full refund within 30 days of buying the pitcher.
A replacement filter cartridge typically comes for $45. However, purchasing cartridge packs can be more cost-effective, mainly if you aim to use the system for an extended period.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Customer Reviews And Ratings
Here are some of the customer feedback for Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher:
Justin T. said, “This is the best water quality out of a pitcher I’ve ever had. I used a Brita for years but never noticed how little it did to the water until I got the ClearlyFiltered pitcher. You can taste the difference, and the ClearlyFiltered water tastes clean! Everyone who tries the water says the same thing. The pitcher is also really well-designed.
I like how easy it is to remove the top lid and fill the reservoir. It’s also nice that you can pour the filtered water without the unfiltered water mixing in. Overall I love that I invested in the ClearlyFiltered pitcher. It’s more expensive, but you can’t put a price on health!”
Jay G. said, “The adequately designed countertop model’ handle is fantastic. There is no leak between the upper fill compartment to purified water in the lower collection tank when dispensing your water.
Very impressive parameters and contaminant levels described to be removed found on the Clearly Filtered spec sheet for this product.”
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher: Pros And Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher:
- Removes 360+ contaminants
- Maintains healthy minerals in the water
- Lightweight, Portable, and Compact design
- Made from 100% BPA-free materials
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Easy to install
- Small capacity
- Slow flow rate
Additional Tips For Choosing A Water Pitcher
Here are the tips for choosing a water pitcher:
- The faster the pitcher can purify a complete water tank, the more efficient it is.
- It’s important to check if your refrigerator has ample space to accommodate the size of the pitcher.
- Always look for NSF-certified water filters that can remove 80-90% of harmful contaminants from the water.
- To determine the annual cost of your home water filter pitcher, find the price of replacement filters.
- Water filters should be made of high-quality, sturdy materials.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) On Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher
1. How long does a clearly filtered water pitcher filter last?
A clearly filtered water pitcher lasts for 100 gallons or 4 months.
2. How does a clearly filtered water pitcher work?
The Clearly Filtered pitcher utilizes gravity filtration to capture various impurities frequently present in drinking water, such as lead, chlorine, and fluoride. It can be used to purify municipal and well water sources, resulting in better-tasting and healthier drinking water.
3. What does a Clearly Filtered pitcher remove?
Clearly Filtered pitcher removes 365 and more harmful contaminants from water while retaining the healthy minerals.
4. Does Clearly Filtered pitcher remove chlorine?
Clearly Filtered pitcher removes 99.5% of chlorine from tap water.
Conclusion: Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher
I highly recommend the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher. It is one of the best water pitchers in the US market.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher is great for anyone seeking clean, healthy, and great-tasting water. This pitcher removes more than 365 contaminants and retains healthy minerals in the water. It takes not more than 20 minutes to provide you with clean water.
Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher has a good lifespan and a lifetime warranty. It is made of high-quality medical-grade plastics.
I hope this article on the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher sounds helpful!
Note: Meta Description
Discover the Clearly Filtered Water Pitcher, a top choice for US consumers. Learn about its performance, speed, price, and unique features in my comprehensive review.